The full annual membership fee is currently £30 and is due at the beginning of each membership year, which runs September to July.
For this subscription, you gain:
- Access to in-person workshops, when allowed to restart
- Access to in-person speakers and classes, when allowed to restart
- Access to virtual workshops
- Access to virtual guest speakers
- Access to virtual classes
- Access to Slack group to meet and chat with other writers
- Access to Facebook group
- Monthly newsletter with competition and submission opportunities and the chance to share your own successes
- Ability to publish blogs on the Sutton Writers website to increase your profile
- Member profile on Sutton Writers website
- Support, feedback and relationships with other writers from across London and beyond
- Free entry to Sutton Writers competitions
You can attend your first meeting free of charge; after that, a £5 visitors fee is due for each attendance. The Monday workshops do ask for a small donation towards costs; details available from the organisers.
You can now pay your membership online via bank transfer using these details:
Santander Business Account
Sort code: 09-01-29
Account name: Sutton Writers
NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME
Membership enquiries can be made to SuttonWriters@yahoo.com, or by using the contact form below.